1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Sinus issues and stress

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Artmuzz, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Artmuzz

Artmuzz Well known member

After weeks of emotional stress, anger and anxiety symptoms including feeling dizzy and occasional weird falling feelings I now have a bad head cold. My nose is blocked, there is a weird full feeling and dull pain in my forehead and my nose and my jaws feel tense, stiff and a bit sore and is made worse when chewing food. My ears feel full and my eyes are watering. I’m thinking this could be sinusitis. Is this TMS or is it the fact that I’ve been feeling emotionally stressed for weeks that has played havoc with my immune system.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  2. Artmuzz

This morning I felt a panic attack starting but noting happened. I am getting pain in my upper back now and it’s radiating down my right arm. I am also experiencing slight tingling in the right side of my face. Could this be TMS due to emotional stress building up over the weeks?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
  3. Artmuzz

The pain in my upper back, shoulder and arm is starting to worry me. The pain was bad this morning and the pain went away. Now a couple of hours later the pain has come back. Obviously this must be TMS.

4. Snowman

Snowman Peer Supporter

Go and see your gp first. I've been having same issue . And turns out I had ear infection and now I have head cold also. Not everything is TMS ;-) Tiss the time of year for colds lol