1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 16 Similarities with Enrique : job issues and sport as a proof

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ChronicVince, Mar 2, 2023.

1. ChronicVince

ChronicVince Peer Supporter

I feel connected to Enrique story because I had problems working too. First, it was hard for me to stand up and especially complex when I had to train people for couple of days or to speak at conferences. Second, it was almost impossible to do it because I had no more voice for several times in September... the time of Conferences in my professional activity. It get worst at the end with total burnout and huge anxiety. Didn't succeed to work again in this field... but I understand it can be the case one day, when I read the complete profile of Enrique and see after some months he get back his position at work, and even a promotion afterwards.
    Same thing for my foot pain, I started to go running directly to prove myself it works, and continue every week to remember myself that I'm not dreaming. Next step, apply this bravery with my anxiety :D

JanAtheCPA likes this.