1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

side step frustration

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by intense50, Mar 30, 2016.

1. intense50

intense50 Well known member

I was feeling pretty good , I'd say 90 %, skating and back at work after missing 3 months.
    Just a bit of discomfort on my left.

I played hockey 2 weeks ago and was happy about that. The second time I had trouble bending to untie my skates but chalked it up to being out of shape and muscle weakness.

Since then butt pain, sciatica, hamstrings. I went for a walk yesterday and tried jogging when I was nearly home. Major butt pinching. I am seeing a psychotherapist tomorrow, maybe that's why my symptoms are more pronounced. Anyhow I'm still happy I can walk and work. I am getting an MRI on April 13 to clear the air. I have read so much to know that it means nothing but I need it for me. I told my doc don't tell me anything, only if you see a MAJOR problem.

Thanks for listening.

2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Intense50,
    I am listening, and get that you're getting symptoms and some worries. Great directions to give your doctor, by the way. I hope he is open to what you're doing. That will also help him help you. The symptoms and worries are part of the TMS experience. Don't let it get you down, if you can help it. Getting through this, using your knowledge, will make you stronger in the future.
    Andy B

intense50 likes this.