1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Short on time which better

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Marnster, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Marnster

Marnster New Member

Hi I have limited time to read all of dr Sarnos books and do the educational program. Which was more helpful to everyone the books or the 22 day educational program ?

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

The SEP is 42 days. Schubiner's is 28 days. I think reading Sarno is essential, but if you really can't find time, try listening to his audio book version of Healing Back Pain. It's short and you can listen while you do other things. I listened to it every night at bedtime over and over until I could practically quote it. It was very helpful.

3. EricFeelsThisWay

EricFeelsThisWay Peer Supporter

They're very different. The books are a more passive way of healing. You hear what Sarno has to say and think about it, and that alone works for a lot of people. The SEP and the activities in Schubiner's book are more pro-active, which Some people need. The 28-day program has taken me almost a year, so it all depends on how long you want to stretch it out!

4. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

I also found this very helpful!