1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 5 Setback not really pain, but light stiffness

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by aces0730, Sep 26, 2015.

1. aces0730

aces0730 Peer Supporter

I read the day 5 material, but haven't had a chance to do the journaling. Usually I am an early riser, but this morning I stayed in bed longer than I should have. I had a really stressful week. The person they hired I instead of me decided to take a few days off ( hopefully to find another job) LOL. So, I have had to take the contracts being amended by myself while the other woman with whom I work, helped with the contract renewals which is the (kid who took the days off) his job along with the other temp. Two people do one job and two others do another. I also had to take 4 hours off to get my physical and another co worker who works solely on biological contracts gave me lip about giving her same day notice. We all cover each other's mailboxes and she got angry that I told her same day. So I ignored her. Everything that could go wrong did.i ended amending a very big contract from Genentech, which put me behind. I had to work OT to make up time.
    Yesterday I was ignoring the pain and thought I had conquered it, but when I woke up it felt slightly stiff. The pain is lessened, but still here. I am angry that I had to pay for PT because my insurance cut me off. I have anger issues with Blue Cross. I am stopping this week. I know this is TMS, there's nothing that shows on an MRI. Nothing wrong with the ankle, the tendons nothing, but yet I still have pain

I allowed myself to start back on an elliptical, I also started running short distances. I was fine.
    When I get home from getting my teeth cleaned, I will start more journaling. I just want this behind me. Oh and thank God I got a Saturday appointment for a cleaning. I am grateful. Being a temp stinks.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Aces. Sounds like you had a rough day at work with some uptight people. Try to forget about it now. You got through that day and it's great that you have started again on the elliptical and are running again. Even short runs boost the spirit and the exercise is good for you. The MRI found nothing structurally wrong, so your ankle stiffness is from TMS. Journaling is a big part of the SEP and the TMS healing system. Journal just 5 minutes to start, if you are holding back on that part of the program. Your pain may be from repressed emotions but it also looks like you have an issue with anger... work related and Blue Cross insurance. I have problems with my mortgage holder and that sure did not make my day. But I am keeping positive and living in today, in the now, in the present. Let the future take care of itself.