1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

SEP query

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Tassie Devil, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Peer Supporter

It has been suggested we keep lists with dates to add to and refer back to later. I have found this to now be one of my "current stressors" as all that I've written down and documented is for my eyes only and I would be devastated if others saw some of this. How important is this please? Thanks to your previous help I am feeling better about going further, but as this is now looming a bit too large I really would appreciate further input please. Just one further small point - before I started looking into TMS I only had the one painful area - now I have many more laughing at me. The only thing now is, I'm laughing back !

2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm so glad to hear that you are laughing back. That's where you want to be!

Feel free to adapt the program as you like. It was adapted from a number of different sources, and it's completely fine to adapt it for your own needs. We are all inventors here. :)

Tassie Devil likes this.
  3. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Peer Supporter

Thank you Forest. It's an incredible learning method and as it appears to have been very successful I didn't want to change it too much, but I appreciate that it's mine to work with as I am able. Onward and upward :)

Forest likes this.