1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 19 Sense of Achievement

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Raj s, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

Since starting this program, I initially had this fear of working in my laptop... Which i gave up.. right now I am most of the time working in the laptop without pain.. Right now the pain has moved to another place.. which I am correctly working on, some pain in my lower back and leg while walking and I am very pretty sure I will overcome that too...

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Raj. It's great that you went back to working on your laptop and felt no pain.
    Your subconscious just moved it somewhere else because it wants you to do more work
    uncovering your repressed emotions. The SEP program will show you how to do that and
    before long you won't feel any pain anywhere.

3. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Awesome Raj s, You have a great look on your future thought lines. Keep all your thoughts this confident and you will be fine. The pain moved and your not concerned with that, it will work itself out just like the pain that's not there any more worked itself out. Having this feeling that your are in control is the catalyst that will carry you to the finish line. Well done.
    Bless you

4. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

Thanks Walt and Eric..

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.