1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Self-help videos to check out on TMS Channel

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Miriam G. Bongiovanni, Mar 10, 2022.

1. Miriam G. Bongiovanni

Miriam G. Bongiovanni Peer Supporter

Dear all,

I am a Coach in the field of TMS and recently I've been working on developing a TMS YouTube Channel to help sufferers with the most common questions and share helpful tips and exercises.

I am by no means a pro videographer or YouTuber... but some individuals have been finding my channel helpful and so I wanted to make this community aware of it as well, and also ask you guys for ideas on topics for future videos.

The channel is called PainOutsidethebox (see here).

Among the topics addressed so far, there is emotional repression, dealing with stress and anxiety, working with the brain's neuroplasticity and videos dedicated to common questions that I get as a coach or that I often see people post about.

Please feel free to use this thread to let me know what other issues are on your mind regarding TMS and what are your biggest fears or obstacles. I want my content to be driven by what people are looking for, and maybe I can make video just about your concern next time!

All the best & stay healthy!

Miriam Gauci Bongiovanni

JanAtheCPA likes this.