1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Self-care for today

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Lydia, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Lydia

Lydia Peer Supporter

Hello everybody,

It's been quite a time that I shared something on this forum. I started last January, having a painful frozen shoulder. My program progress has been delayed since March quite much, but actually I'm feeling fine. So, it's a good sign!

For today I wish myself to consciously drink 2 liters of water (it is quite hot here, at the moment) and really take time for that. Also, I want to enjoy eating a water melon! Those little activities mean a lot to me. When I visualise myself doing that, a smile is born. I realise now that I often rush around, not taking time to enjoy eating and drinking. How beautiful and nurturing it hopefully can be, to change that!

Today is also my weddingday... 9 years ago I got married! Wish myself for today a lovely eveningwalk with my husband, on the moors close by. Holding hands and sweet kisses...

Wish you an impulse too, to take some time for honouring yourself and show some care (-:
    Lidwien

2. npoise

npoise New Member

Happy anniversary dear! Wishing more beautiful years ahead!!!

Lydia likes this.