1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Seborrheic dermatitis and eyes problems

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Amina.84, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Amina.84

Amina.84 Peer Supporter

Hi.I have a long history with TMS symptoms. I healed some symptoms. A few months ago I developed new symptoms like dandruff on my scalp and eye problems. At first I was told that I have allergic conjunctivitis. I have tried several allergy treatments and eye drops which have not worked. I went to see at least 10 ophthalmologists. Some tell me I have follicular conjunctivitis, others blepharitis, others MGD. I also developed seborheic dermatitis on my eyebrows. My eyelashes are falling out more than normal. I suspect that the cause of all the problems (including eye problems) are related to my seborrheic dermatitis problem.

Has anyone recovered from these symptoms? Is this TMS? I really hope to have feedback because I have been desperate for several months my morale is at 0 and I need to hear testimonies of healing from people who have had the same problems.

Thanks very much

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Dermatitis is well-known to be caused or exacerbated by stress. At this point, what have you got to lose by assuming that there is an emotional/stress-based cause for it? No one in the medical community has any answers, which is actually a good clue that it's emotional. Thus, TMS.

If you never did the emotional work, now is the time. It's non-invasive, and we have two free programs. Going back to my first question, what have you got to lose?