1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Sciatca or TMS

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Bella The Worrier, Apr 20, 2015.

1. IrishSceptic

IrishSceptic Podcast Visionary

This clip features a woman who had sciatica for 30 years and got better.

jodib likes this.
  2. Thanks Steve! I have shingles at the moment so using my rest time to read Dr Sarno book and learn all about TMS. :)

3. Wow thanks IrishScepic love hearing people's success stories, gives you that more of an edge to try and beat this!

4. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Shingles is certainly a mindbody effect. everyone I know who had shingles was going through anxious times, divorce, birthdays, deaths, or final exams.

Soothe your anxiety.

5. I have heard that to.... Just going to take it easy and relax I'm on anti viral tablets as its on my forehead haha not a good look.... So hopefully they should help me get over it quicker, good news since my mind has been occupied with this my legs feel a bit better!

6. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

We rushed my mom to the hospital on her 70th bday for severe back pain. She ended up with shingles while she was there. Aging is an intense rage that goes mostly unfelt so it shows up in physical form such as pain, anxiety, or shingles.

Your leg pain will naturally lessen as another more worrisome event comes into play. The brain can't focus on everything at once, it chooses its battles.

Good luck with the forehead, I always knew we had one for a reason. I suspected it was to hold our sunglasses up.

7. Haha! I need my brain to stop focusing on health things and focus on me passing my theory driving test!!! Thanks again Steve