1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Scary shakiness?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by shalya1012, Nov 25, 2015.

1. shalya1012

shalya1012 New Member

Hello -mentioned my legs, butt etc muscle aches. Now today they feel shaker. Freaking out. Ur series they are not actually shaking but they feel it when I walk. Could this be tms?

2. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

Yes I had shaky hands , weakness, and tingling. If you have been cleared mmedically with anything seriously, then I would say your OK.

3. shalya1012

shalya1012 New Member

Went to er last week said sciatica? Went to physical therapy they say hip joints. It's really so non specific it scares me. Feel like falling apart.

4. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

You will be OK keep gaining knowledge and confidence in the tms diagnosis. Have you read any books?

5. shalya1012

shalya1012 New Member

The pain and sensations keep moving but always involve my lower body and it's so scary

6. shalya1012

shalya1012 New Member

Yes read a lot, healed many things over the yrs. been very good for about four yrs all of a sudden we moved this acts up. I get past it and then my husband has to travel for work for six weeks and then all hell breaks loose. I have plenty of reasons this started I just have to convince myself

7. Ryan

Ryan Well known member

Moving is stressful and can be enraging, so much change and you don't know how to handle it. As stevo says it goes back to separation, we long to be connected and loved. You will be OK, this shall pass. Good luck

Ryan

8. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Shalya. I think Ryan has it right, in reminding us what Steve Ozanich said about separation. "We long to be connected and oved."

Your move and now your husband being away for six weeks probably triggered your shakiness. When my parents divorced when I was seven, it left me with a lifelong sense of insecurity. I learned in journaling that they both had TMS pain... Mom had frequent migraines and Dad had very bad back aches. They divorced for financial reasons during the 1930s Great Depression and journaling helped me to understand them better and to forgive them. Forgiving them ended my back pain.

You need to give yourself a big boost of confidence that your symptoms are emotional and not caused by anything structural. Believe 100 percent in TMS and you will become healthier and happier than you ever imagined. You are going to adjust to your new home and your husband is going to come home to you. Be thankful for all that and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

9. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

I had shaky muscles at times, too. It was TMS and is gone now.

10. shalya1012

shalya1012 New Member

It's almost like unsteady! Very scary

11. stayfit65

stayfit65 Peer Supporter

Hello Shalya,
    I wanted to let you know that about 10 years ago I had the exact same thing in my legs and arms. Very weak, shaky and unsteady. I went to a whole bunch of Drs (before I knew about TMS), including a neurologist, and they found nothing. It was anxiety. It was later replaced by back pain. If you've been checked out by a dr, you can bet it's anxiety. Use your TMS tools in treating it.
    Feel better,
    Stayfit

12. riv44

riv44 Well known member

Yes, I have this symptom sometimes. It comes then goes like magic.