1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

scared

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by abezz, May 17, 2018.

1. abezz

abezz Peer Supporter

you guys the pain down my right leg is getting worse now i have slight numbness in the foot and throbbing pain in the calf. everything is uncomfortable! walking standing laying down it all hurts. anyone recovered from this please help :(

2. fbcoach

fbcoach Peer Supporter

Hi abezz,
    To preface my post, I must say to be sure you have seen/talked to a Professional. Long-story short, I broke my neck 25 years ago playing Football. It developed into TMS over the decades. My hands and feet have been numb for over a decade with severe tightness in my calves and legs. I am not pain-free yet, but I will be. If I could give you one tip, it would be to ignore it (as long as you have been cleared) and use your mind to overcome your fear. If you have a TMS diagnosis, you already know it is a lack of blood and O2 and is harmless. Become active (Dr Sarno's advice) at your own pace. This has worked a miracle on me. As I mentioned. I am not quite all the way pain-free, but I do not fear the pain. This has been a literal miracle for me. Hope you are doing better, and let us know how you are doing.

3. KevinB

KevinB Well known member

Classic sciatica symptoms, the most common TMS manifestation. Do a search in this site for “sciatica”, lots of good stuff to read.

jokeysmurf likes this.