1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Saturday tours of our site

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by Forest, Dec 5, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Starting this Saturday, I'll be giving tours of the TMS Wiki on most Saturdays at 2:30 PM ET / 11:30 AM PT.

The tour is designed for anyone who finds anything about our site confusing and wants to be shown how to do things by a real person. It's also good if you have a specific question or if you have a friend who is new to TMS. Group sizes are expected to be small, which will allow me to customize the tour to the exact needs of the people who show up.

Participating is SUPER SIMPLE! Basically, you just pick up the phone and click a link. You'll be able to watch my screen just like you're watching a YouTube video while I narrate and answer questions on our teleconference line. To attend,
    1. Call 1 (201) 479-4595 on a regular phone and enter the number 18311499 followed by the pound key when prompted. Click here for other call-in options.
    2. When the tour starts, go to www.screenleap.com/tms on your computer. This is the video for the tour.
    If no one shows up in the first 10 minutes, I'll close out and we won't have a tour for that week. If folks do show up, though, I'll start the tour and go for about an hour at most.

Problems or questions? Just email forestfortreesweb@gmail.com

I hope to meet some of you there!

Forest

Upcoming tours: December 7, 14, and 21, all at the regular time.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
  2. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

I may add links right here that could be of use to people doing the tour.

None so far! :)