1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Sarno Movie Credits

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by rkeinc, Apr 29, 2021.

1. rkeinc

rkeinc New Member

At the close of the movie, All the Rage, it has the following statement, "THIS FILM IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF DAVID GALINSKY AND LETHA RODMAN MELCHIOR FOR THEIR LOVE, SUPPORT, AND CREATIVE SPIRIT." This implies that DAVID GALINSKY AND LETHA RODMAN MELCHIOR are dead because it is dedicated to their memory. Can someone explain what I'm missing?

2. PsychePsyche

PsychePsyche New Member

Haven't seen this movie, do you have some link? by the statement it's quite interesting.

3. rkeinc

rkeinc New Member

I saw the movie using the application "Kanopy" and here is my review of "All the Rage" ... "This movie is very VERY well done! Anyone giving this movie a rating less than 10 out of 10 has not read John Sarno's books nor applied the wisdom of this doctors remarkable incite to the human experience. I have never met the man but I read his book in the 1990's and it "saved my life". As cerebral as the information is, it works and you have to try it and experience the value before you should ever give a rating. This movie should be required viewing of anyone experiencing back pain or chronic pain of any type."