1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 14 Rest day

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Marla, Aug 25, 2014.

1. Marla

Marla Peer Supporter

It's a rest day from TMS work and I have a busy day besides that, off to do errands in next town over and see counselor before work.

They talked about doing something special for yourself and today I don't really have time for that but I am later in week. Something we have wanted to do for years is take Lady of the Lake ferry to end of lake Chelan, it takes hours very long lake and stay at lodge in middle of nowhere for a night, doing that on Thursday.

2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Marla, How was your night creating patience, and flow with relaxation. Hope all went well. I can tell you are relaxed while writing your post cause you said "not right now" as in "out come independent" - Calm, relaxed, in flow, not recording rules but just following the concepts.
    Rules are great but as long as you practice the technique, its a done deal and your not putting pressure on yourself.