1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Repressed memories anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by North Star, Jan 1, 2014.

1. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Walt, would you please move to Montana and be my neighbor? I'll bring you baked goods everyday and you can be our adopted grandpa for our kids. :)

Anne Walker likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I will take the next plane to Montana.
    I'd love to be your neighbor and get in on the baked goods and be grandpa to your kids.

I really appreciate the invitation.

I inherited my mother's love of mountains (she was born in an Alpine village in Austria
    that I visited while in the army in Germany years ago). I am a big city boy
    but a country-mountain boy by heart.

I bet you see a skyful of stars in Montana. I grew up in Chicago and never saw
    a star-filled sky until I went on a wilderness canoe trip in Minnesota-Canada with
    a friend years ago. I was amazed how many stars there are.

If people who hate each other would only look up and see how Earth is just a
    speck in the universe, maybe everyone would get along better and
    realize we are all kindred spirits. Like we are.

Anne Walker likes this.
  3. North Star

The stars are pretty amazing here…thought the dumb billboard across the road brings light pollution. We are right at the base of the Continental Divide so it is nice being close to the mountains.

I totally agree with your revelation…we're all in this together! We are truly one.

Call me when your flight gets in. We'll all be there with open hearts. :)

4. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I already feels the hugs. I'm bringing Annie, okay?

5. North Star

Of course! Wouldn't have it any other way! Annie, too, will be an honored guest!