1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

REPOSTING EXCELLENT ADVICE FROM RYAN

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Boston Redsox, Oct 10, 2015.

1. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Dont give up maybe try to go a different direction in healing. If what your doing right now is not working switch therapists or try something different on your own.

No person heals the same we are all different human beings. You may never find what you repress, hence that's why it's repression, it's out of your awareness. Constantly looking for anger will drive you nuts. It's a way to essentially feed the tms (obsession) and put more pressure on yourself to find the anger. As carl jung said nothing inhibits feeling like thinking. Your trying to make yourself angry, instead of letting go. Get out there and connect with people and with yourself.

Hope this helps and trust me I know what your going through. Let go and go live life, sarno said the body is ok it's reacting from repressed emotions. No one can teach you to let go, it's something you will learn. Surrender yourself and believe, suffering serves it's purpose pushing us to change. Once you have been burned by the fire enough the ego will let down and you will have peace.

Keep at it, you will heal when it's your time. Be easy on yourself and be patient. I got faith in you, we are what we believe.

Ryan

IrishSceptic and Ellen like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Different strokes for different folks. That's a cliche but true in TMS healing. The thing is not go give up hope. Being positive is a very big part of healing.

The Structured Education Program, free in the subforum of this web site, and the new Mindfulness Meditation sessions are two excellent ways to achieve healing.

I did a google search for mindfulness meditation and found several articles and videos.
    I especially like this one from google: FREE UCLA Guided Meditation. It's short and shows how to do MM.

Deep breathing is a wonderful relaxation technique and keeps us in the present moment, focusing on our breathing.