1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

( repetive strain injury ) Seems like a tingling sensation takes place for the pain

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Mike Town, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Mike Town

Mike Town New Member

Hi,

So i read the book, and am on day 2 of the educational program.

Havent touched a keyboard in 9 months, and the last 2 days ive been using the keyboard for about 2 hours a day ( typing / playing videogames )

So for the last 9 months i was in pain with even touching a keyboard, now the pain is 80% gone, but around 2 times a day my fingers feel tingly for about 10 seconds. ( like the same feeling you get when your arm or leg falls asleep only this is concentrated in my fingers)

Maybe its because my hands are adjusting to all the typing but i wonder if there is anyone else that had roughly the same experience?

However i still cant believe the progress, but just wanted to get this out there.

Regards, Mike

2. Orion2012

Orion2012 Well known member

Sounds like you are on the right track. I had sciatica with lingering tingles after the pain died down. They eventually faded to faint and infrequent, but it took a while.

3. Sacha O.

Sacha O. Peer Supporter

I've had the same type of sensation in my arms, as well as many others. Sometimes I feel TMS is trying to test a vast types of sensation (painful or not) on me to distract me, or to try to to convince me I have a structural problem.
    Congrats on your progress !

4. Mike Town

Mike Town New Member

Thanks! Its reassuring to see that others have the same type of reaction!