1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Relaxing

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021), Oct 12, 2014.

1. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

njoy, I find myself, the older I get, and I'm 84 and a half now, enjoying myself more by just being
    at home with my dog, my music, my books including the Bible, and finding and watching educational
    and inspirational videos and web sites at YouTube and Netflix Streaming. Some of my favorite old and recent
    BBC Television series including Masterpiece Theater are on Netflix Streaming, and many foreign films
    with great stories and inspirational themes. It's even more enjoyable now that a friend showed me how,
    with a $65 gadget, I can watch YouTube and Netflix Streaming on my living room big screen tv.
    I no longer have to watch it just on my computer.

If you want to know about the gadget, just reply to this asking about it.

2. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey Walt I like the sound of that! BBC do some great stuff. I just recently purchased 'Wild Kingdom' (BBC Earth series). The beautiful time-lapse photography is just breath-taking. Check it out!

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Colly. I'll look into "Wild Kingdom."
    I watch a lot of British movies and tv from Youtube.
    And Netflix Streaming which has some great old BBC series including
    ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL. I watch one or two episodes of the series each night.
    I feel like I'm living there.

4. Colly

Colly Beloved Grand Eagle

Haha yes we should call you Mr Darcy from now on! ;)