1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 30 Relationships in my life

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DontStopBelieving, Jun 24, 2017.

1. DontStopBelieving

DontStopBelieving Peer Supporter

The most important relationship in my life? A few months back I would have said the one with my husband, without thinking. The last TMS period has shown me that it is the relationship that I have with myself and the inner child. The neglected little soul that has been suffering in darkness. This is the biggest discovery I have had and am realising that in order to be able to function in any relationship I need to work on what is going on within myself.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I think you're right, that the most important relationship in your life is yourself and your inner child. When you come to realize and accept your troubled emotions or personality traits, external relationships work out. Be kind to yourself and your inner child. Try to accept whatever emotions that have been harmful to you and live in the present. The present is the gateway to a very happy and healthy tomorrow.