1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

relapse update

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by jwiles, Nov 21, 2015.

1. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

So I had a three month vault from the pain(maybe a few minor flare ups but I didn't really pay attention). I'm at a coming and going stage as far as the pain goes now. I'm not really afraid of it. Since it just goes away here and there. Plus I can do any exercises or whatever and it doesn't seem to make a significant difference . Unless I'm in pain at that moment then it slows me down some

Tennis Tom likes this.
  2. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Good to get your report jwiles. To not be afraid is wonderful!! Not an easy trick, but a good one!

3. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

My hand tremors seem a little aggravated. I wonder how much TMS is involved in my hand tremor

4. Andy Bayliss

Lots of people have reported trembling related to TMS. Weakness, shaking, trembling, etc.

5. jwiles

jwiles Peer Supporter

It seems very likely to be related. I'm just slightly agitated that the pain is back three weeks in and off now. Ready for it to be gone for good. I think I'll just heal when I'm ready I don't want to push it. I had this pain for two years and I never thought it would go away. It did for three months straight. I can do it again

6. Andy Bayliss

Yes you can.