1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Reflux return and disheartened

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by calmandserene, Nov 29, 2017.

1. calmandserene

calmandserene New Member

The last few months my pain which is normally my knee has been moving around alot and its definitely been keeping my fear alive. Now ive got reflux back. I had this about 4 years ago, badly and for about a year. I didn't know about tms then but im very sure it was. I was very stressed before and all tests came back normal, no medications worked. Then eventually after a year it disappeared. ...for then knee pain and insomnia to begin. Im struggling now its back and im remembering how hard it was at the time. I keep thinking how can I go through this again. Im trying to think psychological and i know I have alot a fear around all my physical symptoms. As for other stress my sister and her family have moved interstate which upset me alot and maybe im putting pressure on my self with thinking I have to look after my mother. My husband has started a new job which is in a very stressful environment and I know I worry for him. But I also have alot to be happy for and im so surprised I have reflux again.