1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Rapid Recovery after The Holidays

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by FredAmir, Dec 14, 2015.

1. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hi all,

Holidays can be quite stressful with shopping, traveling, hosting, and getting together with family and friends, some of whom we may not get along so well.

As a result I have noticed a jump in the number of TMS cases after the holidays.

So I am planning to present a free workshop based on my book Rapid Recovery from Back and Neck Pain. In this workshop I will explain the core steps to rapid recovery and how you can implement them right on the call so that you can start your recovery process right away.

To find out more please click here.

All the best,

Last edited: Dec 15, 2015
    Misha and Tennis Tom like this.
  2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

I recently worked with a 90-year-old great grandmother with sciatica.

She told that me she could walk only twenty steps or so before the pain in her right leg became unbearable and she had to sit down. She considered her leg pain to be a normal part of aging. I asked her if she knew people her age who did not have leg pain. She acknowledged that her aunt who lived to 101 was pain-free and quite active to the end. So I told her there was no reason why she should not be pain-free either.

I began to explain to her my Nine-Step Rapid Recovery plan. She was quite doubtful if it would help her condition. I assured her that if I could recover rapidly from sciatica in both legs, she could too.

I helped her design her own Rapid Recover plan. The whole process took less than 30 minutes. Once she implemented the steps and was ready we started walking together. She walked 120 steps and felt no pain at all. She was quite surprised and delighted with her progress.

To go from 20 steps to 120 steps in 30 minutes and feel no pain at all was quite amazing to her. However, it was not a surprise to me as I have seen patients in worse condition recover just as fast and get on the road to complete recovery.

Join me for this free workshop on Wednesday, 01/13/16 at 5:30pm PST to design your own Rapid Recovery plan.

Please click here for more info.