1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Rapid onset pain / rapidly moving pain

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Knut, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Knut

Knut New Member

Hiya,

I'm just curious if anybody else has rapidly moving pains. Like for example, I can be extremely bothered and anxious with sciatic pain in my left foot and leg, and with tight buttocks. Then suddenly I have an arrythmia, a skipped beat or something, with chest tightness and fluttering...then this can go on for some hours, and I don't feel any knots in my buttocks and no tingling in the feet, probably because I'm concentrated on the chest region. Then suddenly, as I sit down in the car, the sciatic pains return to my left foot, accompanied by a burning sensation along the entire left side up through the shoulder, and it's like a whole regimen of different muscle knots and nerve suddenly cause pain.

I keep reading about symptoms shifting, but usually people have them for weeks or days in one place before they switch to another, but mine seem to shift many times during the day, turn on and off.

I've been meditating for years and I'm very conscious about the undercurrents of my field of awareness. Although I cannot pinpoint exactly what is bothering me, it seems like the "flavor" of the worry changes as the symptoms shift. Anyone else experience symptoms shifting this many times throughout the day???

2. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Hi Knut. Yes, whenever my symptoms shift locations I know I have TMS whipped, for it's the subC's last defense!
    I don't believe it' su usual for symptoms to shift quickly. Just know you're on the right track.
    Cheers!