1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Intro

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Twelve, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Twelve

Twelve New Member

Hi everyone, I just found this forum and would like to contribute and offer help. I have been dealing with chronic pain/CFS/chronic migraines for the past decade (I'm 31) and in my pursuit of a solution have learned a lot about the mind. From what I have seen of this forum so far, I feel like you guys are headed in the right direction by implicating the mind and the subconscious with chronic pain, so I feel like communicating with you guys about this topic will be much easier since you all are already so far ahead of the game.

2. Ellen

Ellen Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome to the Forum!

I had the same diagnoses as you, and have recovered using TMS healing strategies. You can check out my Success Story on my profile page or in the Success Stories sub-forum. Hopefully, you will find some inspiration there and some of my tips may resonate with you. There are many other Success Stories available on this site, as well as Dr. Schubiner's website unlearnyourpain.com.

Twelve likes this.