1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 11 Questions to ponder [RSI]

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by rsiman, Sep 21, 2018.

1. rsiman

rsiman Peer Supporter

When was the last time you exercised? Do you have any apprehension about exercising or engaging in physical activity?

I definately do. A few days ago I tried playing videogames with a controller and keyboard and mouse in a very unergonomic position, and my hands still kinda feel it. But reading nates page on conquerrsi (page is gone, I used a web archiver to reach it) said that what worked for him (and I saw other stories talking about this page) is to move up slowly. I gotta focus on the fear. Also I think I need to focus on my emotions better, like the other day I was thinking about the other question to ponder which was something like, can you see how your emotions connect to your pain? and I was thinking about how it only hurts when I'm on the computer pretty much, but fear of pain is an emotion I feel when I use the computer so I guess I am emotional. Sorry for that ramble.