1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 4 question to ponder

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JoeisOK, Jun 9, 2015.

1. JoeisOK

JoeisOK New Member

A Neurologist I visited advised me that I had a Tarlov cyst on the s3 & s4 that caused the pain with sitting and that nothing could be done to resolve this. Hence a life of pain when ever I sit down. This diagnosis was given 2 years ago and since than I have had quite a few conditions that came to light through bone scans, MRI's CT Scans and ultra sound. Such as degenerated disc disease at the L4, L5, S1, and Sacro-Iliac, Hamstring Tendonopathy at the high origion on the left and right side, a femoral hernia, Pudental neuralgia and prostatitis. I have received treatment to all of the above but nothing has helped me so far. Writing this post I am still sitting in pain and am desperate for a solution.

2. tattvamasi

tattvamasi Peer Supporter

Have you read one of Dr. Sarno's books?

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi JoeisOK,
    You have had a plethora of "bad news" from doctors!! I hope you stay with the SEP, and give it the full run. Be patient, use your sincerity to get as much depth out of the activities and journaling as you can. This is early in the program, so keep the faith. Good luck.
    Andy B.

4. JoeisOK

JoeisOK New Member

Hi Guys thanks for responding
    Yes, I have 1st read the "MindBody Prescription" which I thought was very helpful! Currently I am reading "Healing Back Pain" so I am really giving this a shot since nothing else seems to have worked...

Joe