1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Question to Ponder

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by kgoddard, Jul 22, 2014.

1. kgoddard

kgoddard New Member

When was the last time you exercised or did another physical activity? What was this activity? How did it make you feel physically and emotionally? If it is has been a while since you last exercised, why?

Last time I exercised was last week while on vacation. I did a mile run and afterwards battled a migraine all day. I feel good after exercising every time i do it, but migraines get in the way of my schedule with this., a lot. A lot of times my migraines will be too bad to even think about going and other times i will have a mild one and will always think that the exercise may help me. I plan to get back on a regimen here soon so that I can get back into the flow of it all.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

I'm 84 and still do a little daily exercise at home. And I take a short walk with my dog.
    I walk a lot in the house every day.

Steve Ozanich says exercise and playing golf, even when in pain, was a big help in his healing.

I encourage everyone to get as much exercise as they can.
    In a gym or at home. Or just walking. Swimming is even better.