1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 19 Question to ponder

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JacketSpud, Nov 5, 2015.

1. JacketSpud

JacketSpud Peer Supporter

Me again! So my question to ponder today is something like "what have you done since starting this program that you are proud of". Well this is not a direct part of the program, excersizig or any of that, but I have realized that despite having a pretty poor role model, and having been in unbearable pain for 18 months, I am an amazing mother. AMAZING! My kids are happy and healthy and we spend quality time together doing fun things. Sometimes I slip up, but I realize now that I don't have to be perfect all the time and everyone makes mistakes, but those slips are minor blips.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

JacketSpud, your post is wonderful. You are a much better role model than you give yourself credit for being. You are a loving mother and your kids are happy and healthy. And you do fun things together. Keep up the great work and your pain will go away.

JacketSpud likes this.