1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Question to ponder - How my life would be without TMS?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Aaricia, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

I'm doing this program for the second time. First time it helped me a lot and I recovered fully for RSI in my hands.
    Today I'm doing it to fight my back pain.
    Just thinking about how it would be to have my life back was so great...I imagined myself smiling and doing some workout at the gym. Looking at my beautiful, fit body, happy and healthy.
    I would be much better colleague at work - sometimes pain is so strong I'm bitter to them. It would be gone! I would be so shiny and smily. Share the joy with all my patients, give them my energy and positivity.
    My little daughter would have happy mom. We would go out on a walk, on a beach, shopping in the evenings. She would look at me with that glaze in her blue eyes and said "I love you mom".
    I would call my dad more often and tell him about all the interesting and fun stuff I did. My husband would have happy wife, he would be so relived that I'm finally better. I would start being exited about getting pregnant again and finally get off that pain medications I'm taking.
    It would be wonderful!

2. keenie82

keenie82 Peer Supporter

Aww I hope the program goes well for you Aaricia. I can relate to everything you said about the things it would help with. Sending you love and light.

3. Aaricia

Aaricia Peer Supporter

Thank you so much! I really needed that.