1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Question to Ponder- Hiding emotions from someone in your life

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by FlowerBug, Aug 23, 2018.

1. FlowerBug

FlowerBug Newcomer

Yes, have to admit, I'm guilty of this especially with someone I'm very close to. The reasons? Sometimes it just better to say nothing. A good examples are they interrupt others when they are speaking, or when someone is talking to them they look around or watch TV and respond by changing the subject. I brought this to their attention stating that they do it to me a lot and as a sales person they should be a little conscience of it..They in turn didn't talk to me for weeks (mind you we live in the same house). At other times they can be a slob, when I ask why they leave things or don't finish what they started for weeks, they get very defensive..Oh, and your perfect and never leave anything, or don't finish anything....Mind you, I do care for this person, but it is difficult at time. Any suggestions on how to handle these situations.