1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Question concerning chronic neck pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ducman, Jun 15, 2021.

1. Ducman

Ducman New Member

I had a miraculous change with back pain after reading Dr Sarno’s book on Healing Back Pain 4 yrs ago. Over the past few months I now am dealing with debilitating neck pain. For some reason I didn’t realize that I may have the same issues with my neck as I did with my back. I did the journal work, and changed the way I looked at my back pain, with great results. Do I just repeat this process with my neck? I thought I dealt with past emotional trauma, but I am guessing there is more to discover and deal with it? If any one has experience with back, neck, stomach syndrome and has some relief in one area but need healing in another and has some insight, I would appreciate your thoughts on my next steps to overcome this neck pain that has me in bondage at the moment.

2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hey Ducman,

congrats on beating back pain. Now it’s time to beat your neck pain.

Each time one of these pains show up and you fight back you get stronger at beating TMS.

Yes, there is probably more tension inside of you and that’s why more pain is showing up.

But no worries. Keep working on it and you will eventually be completely pain-free.

Kittyruns likes this.
  3. Ducman

Ducman New Member

Thanks Fred,
    Will start journaling tomorrow.