1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

question about aches

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by kitkatie124, Jan 14, 2016.

1. kitkatie124

kitkatie124 New Member

Hello everyone ! Although my most bothersome tms pain seems to be in my pelvic I do also experience the whole body aches and joint pain. I have been trying to increase my activity and am wondering if anyone else has experienced aching worse after exercise? This includes arms legs hands wrists anywhere ! Thanks for any feedback :)

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, kitkatie. One of our favorite TMS friends, Steve Ozanich, writes in The Great Pain Deception, that he played golf despite the pain and that it not only did not make his pain worse, it helped to relieve it. Your symptoms may be because your subconscious knows you have discovered some repressed emotions and is moving pain around so you keep journaling to discover other emotions causing pain.