1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 19 Proud and surprised by the hardest part

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ChronicVince, Mar 5, 2023.

1. ChronicVince

ChronicVince Peer Supporter

I did the crazy (for me) things below , things I did not tried for a while, and especially not with a calm state of mind! My sense of achievement comes from I did not think it will be possible so fast and so easily. I was thinking it will be complicated, hard of suffering, long, with huge up and huge down. It becomes obvious afterwards that it was not that a big deal... but when I think about it 3 weeks ago, it clearly was big deals !! The hardest part I remember was the fear of these deals...

Concretely, I :

- Drove with confidence several times and even almost felt asleep !

-Opened my previous job archives to find clues of intense past moment more precisely in time. And try to check files with a very very low level of stress.

- Did one more step toward working : managed face-to-face interviews of people suspected to have TMS in France to imagine a new service for them !

- Played board games with friends by night with pleasure and ease !

- Went to dentist with confidence and succeed to really open the mouth :D => before it was like torture for my mind, and my throat over contracted, and ready to vomit at every seconds.

- Ran 25min without orthopedic insoles!

Cap'n Spanky, Sita and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

@ChronicVince, I am so enjoying your updates, and you are doing so great! Although maybe not the almost falling asleep while driving :hilarious:

Keep it up! (I've already forgotten how to say that in French :rolleyes:)

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  3. ChronicVince

ChronicVince Peer Supporter

JanAtheCPA likes this.