1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Prostate issues.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by brantley, Nov 16, 2015.

1. brantley

brantley New Member

guys and gals. what do you think about pressure on the bladder and frequent urination? is an enlarged prostate the cause of the pressure or is it TMS?

i feel like I'm gonna bust all the time. lol

2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Yes, frequent urination could be due to TMS. It could also be due to high blood sugar. Could it be enlarged prostate? Depends. Please see my book Rapid Recovery from Enlarged Prostate.

3. brantley

brantley New Member

Thanks for the response Fred. bought the kindle version of your prostate book. love it!! cured my chronic back pain with sarno a year ago and never thought that pressure to urinate (only symptom) could be tms. Personality t can be a booger. One good thing to come out of my latest ordeal is that i have given up alcohol and caffeine. never felt better other than the urge to pee constantly. thank you so much!!

Markus likes this.
  4. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

You are welcome Brantley. I was amazed to find out 30% of prostate surgeries are useless. They discover during surgery that enlarged prostate was not causing the symptoms. There are also men with very large prostates and no symptoms.

Interesting how TMS can strike anywhere and cause symptoms. However, the mind/body awareness is the great gift Dr. Sarno has given us and makes it possible to overcome the symptoms quickly.