1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Bonnard as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 8 Progress

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Raj s, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

I am making good progress in my journey of learning about TMS and recovering from it.

There are still days where there is more pain... which in turn creates more doubts.. but still I am confident that it will work (even though i get doubts i remind myself it is my mind which is creating doubt and distracting me)..

Whenever i get pain i look into my evidence sheet.. Right now my evidence sheet is filling very fast.. with lots of evidences that it is TMS.. i am telling myself that i should be very patient and take it step by step..

2. Tennis Tom

Tennis Tom Beloved Grand Eagle

danceaGood job Raj!

3. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

Even now while saying that i am making good progress.. my mind tells me "dont say like that what if you dont succeed in future. what if your progress goes down"..poor mind.. i now understands of all the things we do our mind tries to create more doubts.. i will stay focused...

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  4. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Raj, you're definitely "getting it"

Understanding this is a BIG key to your recovery! Keep up the good work!

~Jan