1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Progress??

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Nate, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Nate

Nate Peer Supporter

Hi all, I seem to have gotten to a point where I have gained more control over how long my sciatica like pain lasts. When it would flare up it would last months 6-7 months being the longest constantly hating my life of pain and being stressful out as I wasn't normal and couldn't live a productive life but now I seem to have the power and strength to get rid of 90% of it in a few days (as it never is 100%). So that is great for me and the more it happens the more confidence I have that it won't last long. Now I have been experiencing more pain in my upper back and ribs which is expected since I have been doin more weights etc but it's been getting worse I'm not focusing on it as much as I used to the sciatica but let me tell you it packs a punch sometimes making hard to take deep breaths as everything is just super tight! So I think this is progress as weird as it seems and gives me more reason to believe its TMS which is hard for me as I live in australia and we don't have many practitioners in the country and was unable to get a proper diagnosis. I think that's always been in the back of my mind and would probably make it easier if I had a proper diagnosis. So is TMS on the run or is it tellin me I've got more work to do subconsciously??

2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

3. Nate

Nate Peer Supporter

Thanks again plum. I'm in Sydney so lismore is about 15 hr drive from me but maybe ill contact him over the phone and go from there. :)