1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 25 Progress with some camel humps

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by DC123, Aug 25, 2016.

1. DC123

DC123 New Member

Over the course of 3 months and I have made leaps and bounds. I am back to lifting weights, swimming laps, and sitting for long periods of time. The SEP has helped a lot, it has opened to the door to more repressed issues. Hearing back from people on this forum has helped more than you will ever know.

I had symptoms jumping all over the place, the origin was low/mid back pain. That slowly decreased and it jumped to stomach issues and plantar fasciitis. I was able to slowly ease most of these new symptoms down. But the last four days I have had a nasty flu (probably while my back/stomach felt the best) but today I was stressed about this flu and my back pain came back and tightened me up. I made the mistake of focusing on the pain and not emotions or anything going on. I have HBP on audio right now and reading a few success stories has mellowed it back out.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, DC. Doing all that exercise is great for you, and sitting longer. I'm so glad the SEProgram has been helping you.
    Don't worry about the flu. It will go away.
    Stay positive and living in the present moment. And laugh as much and as often as you can.