1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 33 Progress so Far

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by douggie, Dec 31, 2016.

1. douggie

douggie Peer Supporter

Have you noticed any positive changes in your life since you have started this program?

I've had a lot of progress in the program so far. I went from not being able to sit more than 30 minutes (l4-l5 herniated disc) and work on the computer for 15 (carpal tunnel / rsi), to being able to drive to San Juan and back from my home (six at our round trip) and play games on the computer for 10 hours straight.

That being said, I still have some aches. I still fear sitting down, my normal routine is to lay down whenever possible-and I'm still doing that. My hands still hurt a little bit, although not nearly as much as before.

Emotionally, I think I am more or less over what my brother did to me a couple months ago.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Doug. You are definitely making progress. The long drive and computer time are proof of it. Try to forgive your bother. It will help heal you even more.

douggie likes this.
  3. douggie

douggie Peer Supporter

Thanks Walt

4. Saoirse

Saoirse Peer Supporter

Hi Doug I don't know your story with your brother but I admire you and am delighted you are moving forward with the TMS program . I have serious emotional issues and hurt with two sisters which I am recently have been estranged from (their choice) and am struggling with , so your words on getting over a sibling issue are words of hope for me. Good luck

douggie likes this.
  5. douggie

douggie Peer Supporter

Thanks Saoirse