1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 8 PROGRESS AT LAST

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by PAUL, Apr 10, 2013.

1. PAUL

PAUL New Member

ITS BEING AN EMBARRASSING EXPERIENCE COMPLAINING ABOUT A CONDITION THAT NO ONE HAS BEEN ABLE TO IDENTIFY.
    SINCE READING JOHN E SARNO BOOK, THE DIVIDED MIND, I HAVE STARTED TO UNDERSTAND PSYCHOSOMATIC PAIN AND ITS ROLL IN MY MISERY..I HAVE MADE EXCELLENT PROGRESS WITH THE BOOK ALONE, HOWEVER SINCE FINDING THIS FANTASTIC SITE I HAVE STARTED TO REALLY CONNECT THE DOTS ..BEST REGARDS, PAUL

veronica73 likes this.
  2. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle

Hello Paul. Glad to hear that Dr Sarno's The Divided Mind is making such a big difference. You might also want to start working the 37-day SEP (Structured Education Program) on the TMW Wiki site too. Hope this helps you move along even faster.

3. Stella

Stella Well known member

Welcome Paul,
    I, too, felt some relief in pain when reading The Divided Mind. I thought "how weird is it to read a book and feel pain relief." But I knew something was going on. Sarno described me perfectly. I just didn't know what had happened to me.... now I do.

Now I know what I need to work on.

4. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

Paul,
    I am so happy you have made progress by reading The Divided Mind. There are so many great videos on this site you can check our and just reading the
    testimonials of others has surely encouraged me.
    G.R.

5. Karen

Karen Peer Supporter

Paul, I'm so glad that you are here with us and very happy that this is benefitting you. I have been spending a lot of my time in this site. It is wonderful!

Best wishes to you!!

Karen