1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 2 Program Commitment

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by KevinB, Nov 27, 2015.

1. KevinB

KevinB Well known member

Hello community,

Just finished the Day 2 work - great reading and some light journaling. I also completed the program commitment and set some dates for activities that I'm currently not doing out of fear of my pain....

So here's to round 2 of the SEP!

Feeling optimistic.

Kev

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Good work, Kevin. You have begun a fantastic adventure into healing and self-discovery. It's wonderful that you are planning to do some activities you have put off because of fear of your pain. Dr. Sarno assures us we will hurt hurt ourselves or make pain worse by engaging in normal activities. Good luck in round 2 of the program. Be optimistic and believe 100 percent in TMS. That's the combination it takes to become pain-free.

KevinB likes this.