1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 29 Problem with childhood friend

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Raj s, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

We were a group of friends around 4 people during my childhood.. One day I had a silly fight with one of the guys ( I feel it was his mistake).. but instead of convincing both of us, the other 2 took that guy's side and never spoke to me..I am very angry on those. also i was heart broken..i never thought that they would do like that

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Good insight, Raj. I realized, doing this work, that it was harder for me to admit to myself when I am heartbroken as opposed to angry. Being angry feels strong, but being heartbroken feels vulnerable, and therefore scary. That being said, I still have a hard time showing anger to others!

~Jan