1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Print out of All Journaling Pages?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Cmenow24, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Cmenow24

Cmenow24 New Member

Hi,

I am wondering if there is somewhere on the site that I can find to print all of the Journaling pages. It would help me immensely (and hopefully others). This way, I can then read the Day that I am on and go right to the Journaling page already printed out.

At this time my problem is I read the Days info and then tell myself I will write in the journal later, but then when I have more time to focus I forget what I am supposed to be journaling about?

Or if anyone can suggest a way to easily create a book of the Journaling pages? I have tried to Copy and Paste but it is pretty cumbersome.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Cemenow,

I think @Forest may be able to advise if this is feasible or not.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

This could be a good idea. Hope Forest has a workable answer on how to print out the daily ESP steps.

4. Cmenow24

Cmenow24 New Member

How do I get Forest to respond

5. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

I've flagged him to respond, as you can appreciate he may be busy and will reply when he can.

6. Cmenow24

Cmenow24 New Member

THANKS!

7. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi @Cmenow24, unfortunately I don't have any tricks up my sleeve for this. What I would suggest is just to keep a notepad near the computer. As you are reading the day, once you get to the journaling exercise, grab the notebook and just start writing! I know that this may not be perfect because you might not be able to read the prompt while in your favorite writing location. However, if you like, you can take notes about the writing prompt at the top of your notebook. That might actually give you a chance to think more about the notes themselves.

Alternatively, you could always just copy and paste the individual prompts into a wordprocessing document and print them out like that as you mentioned. Whatever works for you!