1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

PPD?

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Tassie Devil, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Tassie Devil

Tassie Devil Peer Supporter

I haven't come across the above until today (day 7) listening to Forest's video "Can you TMS too much". Silly question here, but can you tell me what PPD stands for. Thanks in advance. TD

2. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

@tgirl @Tassie Devil

It stands for:

Psychophysiologic Disorders, it's often used interchangeably with TMS and MBS (mindbody syndrome).

Tassie Devil likes this.
  3. tgirl

tgirl Well known member

Thanks Mike.

Tassie Devil likes this.
  4. Tassie Devil

Great thanks Mike. Of course I've read the term before in all my forum reading, but never seen it shortened. Isn't this forum fantastic? I have seen your posts and many others during my reading, so feel I know you already - it really does feel so friendly and helpful. :)

mike2014 likes this.
  5. mike2014

mike2014 Beloved Grand Eagle

I know what you mean about the term, I'm wondering if there is a glossary of terms on this site, @Forest would be the best person to advise.

It is indeed a wonderful forum, I like to think of it as my online family, there are so many wonderful and caring people on this site. We're very fortunate Forest has poured his heart and time into the site to help us.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    giantsfan and Tassie Devil like this.
  6. Tassie Devil

He seems an incredibly generous and caring human being. He (and so many others on this forum) restore a person's faith in humanity I can tell you. G'day from down under to you all. :) I'll have a look-see for a glossary of abbreviations some time.

mike2014 likes this.