1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Powerful tribute to Dr. Sarno

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Ellen likes this.
  2. phillyjoe

phillyjoe Peer Supporter

Forrest: any chance I can still get Steve's book?

3. Forest

Hi everyone,

I thought I would move this thread the General Discussion Forum in hopes that more people will see it. It is a super important topic, so I hope that everyone will read it.

@phillyjoe: sent it today!

4. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Here it is. This magazine contacted me to say that Dr. Sarno's article was their #1 article. It takes on average about a year to get 5 "likes" or so, he got 115 "likes" in 24 hours.

I forwarded it to him to show him that people love him but he said he couldn't open the link. I re-sent it, so he will have another chance if he hasn't already read it. I wanted to do what Forest did with his tribute.

That reminds me we have to talk soon, I didn't understand something you wanted me to do as far as linking together.

Steve

5. Forest

Hi Steve, that is terrific that it came out as their #1 article. I'm sure that knowing that and reading those comments meant a lot to him.

I just posted a comment there and I encourage everyone else to do the same and to like the page as well.
    It really was a group effort. @Rinkey told me that she put in at least 90 hours of work to lay out the actual book, and there were another 5 members on the team who all took the time to learn the system we used for coordinating (ugh). I'd be a jerk if I took all the credit.

Getting in touch sounds great, Steve. It has been way too long. I'm free this weekend and most of next week. Just let me know when a good time would be to talk and we'll make it happen.

6. Stella

Stella Well known member

I love this article. I posted it on the Kansas City meet up site. I also sent it to 20+ friends. Some have continued to forward it on. The word continues to travel.

7. Forest

Many thanks, Stella. That's really wonderful.

8. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Well I got some more nasty letters from this article, but people "like" it too. It depends on which side of the awareness fence you fall on.

9. Forest

Really, you got nasty letters for that article? It is such a sweet article.

10. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Great response to your article, Steve. Deservedly so.

Some people are just nasty period.
    They can doubt, but not be mean about it.