1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 33 Positive Changes

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by gailnyc, Feb 19, 2013.

1. gailnyc

gailnyc Well known member

Today I'm supposed to post about positive changes in my life since I started the program. Here goes:

1-Deepened my meditation practice with breathing exercises. I believe I am more relaxed in general now.
    2-Was able to get off medication to help me sleep.
    3-Have become more aware of and in touch with my emotions. Have had some very productive sessions with my therapist in recent weeks, and she has commented repeatedly on how much more open I am, and how much less anxious.
    4-Have started thinking about developing some creative outlets, which I gave up a few years ago due to work pressures.

I think just being aware that I have TMS and that my mind is a very powerful entity has been a very positive thing.

2. Stella

Stella Well known member

Congratulations

3. Lori

Lori Well known member

Excellent. Glad to hear!

4. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

Gail,
    That is so awesome. There is nothing like sleeping better.
    I am so happy for you!!!
    G.R.

5. Layne

Layne Well known member

That's fabulous!!!!

6. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

Today I was starting to feel bad at all the time money etc. wasted before I realized I had TMS. But I quickly turned it around and was grateful for having a subconscious that is teachable--capable of learning new ways of dealing with emotional pain.
    I'll count that as a success!