1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 24 Positive Changes

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MSZ812, Apr 21, 2017.

1. MSZ812

MSZ812 Well known member

One positive change I've noticed is my ability to spot the emotions that trigger my pain. Before this program, I never thought that rage was a problem for me. While I do have anxiety, I've always been a mellow person. I hold things in, put on a good face. Once I realized that these actions cause repressed unconscious rage, it started to make sense. My pain seems to be a little better, and I'm quick to think psychologically when the pain flares up. My belief in TMS is as strong as ever. While I really want to be pain-free in the coming days/weeks, I'm at peace with the process. If I takes longer, that's ok.

- Matt

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Matt. Your post tells me you are progressing really well. It's great that you are not putting a timetable on healing. It does happen when your subconscious is satisfied you have discovered all the emotions troubling you. I really like your replies to other TMSers' posts. You have a real good handle on TMS healing. I hope ypou have a nice relaxing weekend.