1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 33 positive changes

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Ryan79, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Ryan79

Ryan79 Peer Supporter

Have you noticed any positive changes in your life since you have started this program?

My relationship with my wife has improved a lot. I've looked at life with a more positive outlook in situations, and learned to stand up for myself. I've learned its so much easier to say no than yes.

My wife and I just talk so much more together like when we were first married. We always talked before but just have much deeper discussions now.

I've tried to rely on my wrist brace less at night. Although this morning I woke up with bad pain in my right hand which last for about ten seconds and went away. Now it just settles back into the usually forearms pains. Just need to get in touch with my inner self and take care of my inner child.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Ryan. It's great that you and your wife are having more meaningful talks. It must be helpful to her, too, or she wouldn't do it.

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Ryan,
    What a lovely report. I hope more people starting the SEP, or having troubles getting through it can read your post. Your life is deeper, more connected. What a wonderful thing for all of us here to know.
    Andy B