1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 33 Positive changes in life

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Raj s, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Raj s

Raj s Peer Supporter

Some of the positive changes in my life after accepting TMS and going through the program... Few of the things I feel I am actually there.. few of them i m trying to make those changes
    * Learning not to care about what others think abt me. Eventhough i still care abt whether my close ones will think bad abt me, I m still learnin or trying to find a way to get out of it.
    * Take life very simple. Dont worry about the future.
    * Dont think money is more important.
    * Dont consider office works as more serious than my well being
    * Live in the present moment. Think about positive things.
    * Be fearless to do any physical activity.
    * The most important is not to think about the pain, treatment and enjoy the present life.. Drop that calendar phenomenon for cure.

I am very happy and proud that i have made these changes and I know that I will do more changes and will be happy like now.

2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi. Raj. Your plan for changes is terrific. Keep them in mind every day and live by them.
    I hope everyone reads them and follows them. They are the path to health and happiness. Bless you.

Raj s likes this.